Event Name: Chesapeake Championship 2018
Venue: Coppin State University
Address: 2500 W North AVenue, Baltimore, MD, 21252
Date: March 10, 2018
Global JBS is the official housing bureau for The EPIC Brands, Spirit Unlimited!
To set up your team block, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your team name, preferred hotel and number of rooms requesting.
For Additional Housing Questions, please call our toll free number at 888-818-6524 or
for Reservation Questions, email email@example.com.
About the Event Producer:
Spirit Unlimited, was founded in 1999, prides itself on delivering a personal and professional touch in every aspect of the company, continuing to reach its goal of exceeding the expectations of coaches, participants, and parents. From its fun Six Flags theme park events to the well-known Battle National Championship series, SU has an event for any skill level and competitive atmosphere you’re looking for. As a dominant cheerleading and dance company in the spirit industry, you won’t have to look any further than Spirit Unlimited, whether it’s to have fun on the floor, prepare for an important national, or compete in one!
- Customers are their first priority.
- SU provides comprehensive instruction and a fun, competitive environment for children and young adults. They provide all of this in a professional and economic manner, while fostering the beliefs of coaches, parents, cheerleaders and dancers.
- Character means everything at SU.
- Working together to achieve success as a team creates the foundation for success in the future.
- No “cheer politics” – fairness, regardless of issue, is our governing principle.
- They support community involvement and educational success by making charitable contributions and creating scholarship funds.
- The sweat and tears of defeat make the triumphs all the more extraordinary.
- Team unity is cherished more at SU than individual talent and success.
At Red Lion Hotel North Baltimore in Timonium, guests can enjoy a great night's sleep in one of the 249 spacious hotel rooms, each equipped with handy perks like free WI-FI. When you're rested, take advantage of amenities like a business center, a fitness center and delicious on-site dining. With complimentary parking and easy access to the MTA Light Rail, you can get out and see the best of Baltimore at spots like M&T Bank Stadium and Camden Yards. After a day of meetings in more than [more]Distance From Event : 12.1 Miles
Rates Starting At:
$0.00 [see rates]
If you have any questions about a specific hotel or would like additional information, please complete the form below.